On My Mind

"I think I'm in deep,
Just tell me I am.
One taste of your lips, and I can't pretend.
You got me so gone,
You're making me wet.
I'm one step away from letting you in.

Listen, I know this is new but I feel like,
I feel like it's been a long, long time.
And I'm curious to see what we have, on our mind,


Just to past the time....

We'll kiss and we'll fuck,
And it will be everything.
You're all that I want,
I put that on everything.
Just give me your love,
Baby just give me your love......"
•••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Purity
Collar: Kibitz - I'm yours collar - rare 2 at ROMP
Top/Panties: glutz . elastic heart at ROMP
Stockings: N-core Stockings Classic (Black)
Sparkles: Cynful Pixie Dust
Pose W/Crop from: FOXCITY. Bad Girl Bento Pose Set
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Bad Girl
Location: Private Platform


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set 
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress   
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR   

Comments

Popular Blog Posts