Like Gold


"Will you do what you've been told this weekend?
Will you leave with me?

After I'm done with you;
You'll probably go tell all your friends you're gone.
After I make love to you,
I promise you, you won't wanna go home.
You'll say you miss when I'm touching you.

All about your needs.
And all you gotta do is ring my phone.
Cause I'm like gold...."

Hair: LB. Torte at UBER
Gloves: [[ Masoom ]] Tiffany Bento gloves at The Kinky Event
Shoes: G&D Sandals Debra at Cosmopolitan


Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Pay As You Feel
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts