Wide Open


"Every time you touch my skin,
It's like I died again.
My anxious chest keeps on compressing.


But you're so comforting...
If only I could let you in.

I think that I'm smiling,
But I feel like crying.


I can't believe you left me,
With my dying breaths;
And the room that was my chest,
With the door wide open.


But now something's unlocking.
You're like the sound of wind in the trees when I'm walking....."


Hair: DOUX - Selena hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at UBER
Outfit: [RnR] Swag Take a Hike Outfit [Her Version - includes Glasses, bandana, top, backpack, shorts and boots]
 
Location: Ash Falls

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set
Earrings: e.marie // Anya Hoops at UBER
Nails: ~GD~ Girl Gang (Long Coffin)


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts