Never Ever Say It

"All that I want is for you to take me in,
Cuddling and asking how my day has been.
All that I know’s my patience is running thin.
You know I’ll never ever say it.
And you will never try to save it.


Do you know that I’ve been suffocating,
From thinking who is in your bed?
You know I’ve not been thinking straight babe
Cause you are mine inside my head.


I’ve been tripping to the thought of you.
Looking at life in a fucked up hue.
Wailing when I am not around you.
Imma keep acting a fool,
Guess that I will never see this through.


I’ve been losing my goddamn mind.
Gimme some of your goddamn time...."


Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Mango Mesh Hair
Earrings: November - Plush Earrings at The Level Event opening July 30th
Top: RIOT / Isla Crop Tee at UBER
Shorts: RIOT / Isla Denim Shorts at UBER
Shoes: REIGN.- LIVI SUMMER COLLECTION PACK [these are an old version of shoes, if you cannot find this collection in the mainstore, please contact the creator]
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set
Nails: ~GD~ Girl Gang (Long Coffin)


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts