Can You Feel Me

"I ain’t afraid to make a scene if you ain’t seein  me.
I don’t give a fuck where we are, I’ll start screaming.
Don’t test my limits cause you don’t believe me.
You think I won’t... well I will.

You like that I’m strong,
You like that I’m bullet proof,
Up until you’re wrong and my strength might threaten you.
You like that I’m smart until you don’t look so wise.
You love my heart until you gotta empathize. 
I know you need me there, 
You got enough suffering to share.
I do too baby, But that's just not fair

Cause passive aggression 
Only lasts till I’m desperate
For something real.
We can talk like its nothin,
Till it turns to something
Just tell me how you feel.
Can you feel me?"

Hair: DOUX - Brianna hairstyle
Headpieces: ERSCH - Adeola Headpieces
Eyeliner: Veechi - Glossy Spring Liner
Earrings from: :: SAGA :: Verena Jewel Set 
Necklace from:  ERSCH - Palm Set of Jewelry
Top: ERSCH - Shaila Top at FaMESHed X
Jeans: Blueberry - Natalia - Flare Jeans
Shoes: N-core PAULA Summer/Pastels

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nails: alme. Mesh Stiletto Nails - Mystic at Spellbound


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts