Yellow Sun

"Yellow sun is shining in the afternoon
I'd really like to tell you but I feel it's too soon
My actions are dictated by
The phase of the moon

You're making me hungry
But what's really funny's it's not sunny anymore

And when I finally told you when the sun has gone
You're laughing 'cause I thought I was the only one
And the only thing that's left for me's the rising sun..."

Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Hoshi
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Pop Liner at N21
Lipstick: Veechi - Buxom Lip Oil at Summerfest
Earrings: Kibitz - Genia hoops
Necklace: Kibitz - Heart chain necklace
Top: Blueberry - Pride Shirts Wet / Dry - Shirts at The SL16B event
Shrimp: :::ChicChica::: Shrimp cocktail
Shorts: Blueberry - SL16B Gift - Pride - Shorts at The SL16B event
Shoes: REIGN.- RAINBOW PLATFORM SANDALS- GLITTER

Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts