Unrequited

"This weather's got me feeling down.
I'm pouring my soul into the things I do.
And they say I'm living in the clouds.
Well, maybe I'm just high off the memories of loving you.

But it hurts when I see,
Your memories around me, all these wolves going thirsty,
Cause my love is unrequited, all alone into the night....
Do you want to see me bleed?
Oh it's true.
I'm drowning in the light, that keeps my darkness right beside me,
So I'm working on my demons.

I think about it when the love runs low....."

Hair: tram I0618 hair at UBER
Necklace: (Yummy) Precarious Love Necklace at UBER
Dress: JUMO Originals - Camilla Dress at On9
Rings: (Yummy) Grace Ring Set at UBER
Shoes: EQUAL - Vera Pumps
Location: Erebos Harbor

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Pop Liner at N21
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts