On The Fence


"All I have to do is stay patient.
Life's changing.
So I might have to make some rearrangements.
I roll the dice and I feel so alive and then I'm lifeless,
And I don't like it.
But honestly, the irony is priceless 'cause

I'm caught on the fence.
I'm either happy or I feel like I'm dead.
I kinda like it even though I'm depressed.

I'm anxious to my core but I'm doing fine.
You can't change in a day.
So I spend every second taking care of my brain,
Keep my peace of mind...."

Hair: LB. Juice
Earrings: November - Gorgon Diamond Hoops at The Level Event
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Pop Liner at N21
Lipstick: IDTTY Faces - Luxury Lipstick
Necklace: .random.Matter. - Baroness Necklace
Top: Cynful Laced Up Top + Corset Set
Jacket: *COCO* Crop Denim Jacket at UBER
Drink: :::ChicChica::: Dr.Reaper
Shorts: *COCO* Denim Shorts With Lace Trim at UBER
Shoes: [VALE KOER] Waterbuck Boots at N21


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress 
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts