The Way That I Need It



"Yeah, I don't know why you're messing around with all them other girls,
Acting like you've got all of the time left in the world
I promise that if you were mine I'd never let it go to waste.
I can tell that you've been hurt before... I know because so was I.
I know you feel the energy when you look in my eyes.
Can you tell the way I feel? I'm obviously yours to take.

I'm usually good at keeping my secrets,
But it's so bad the way that I need it.
If I gave you all my love would you keep it?
Cause it's time that you know.

That I can't stop thinkin bout you.
And I don't know what I'm gonna do.
I can't stop thinkin bout you....." 


Headband: *LODE* Head Accessory - Camilla Lupine [pink] RARE at Shiny Shabby
Hair: DOUX - Lala hairstyle [Deluxe version]
Outfit: Seniha. Xiana Set at Tres Chic
Bag: REIGN.- Slouchy Tote Bag - bought it
 
Backdrop: Sweet Pink - Harmony Backdrops - The Bearded Guy

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Necklace: Kibitz - Becca's necklace at N21
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts