Fashion Blabbage #010: Itching To Share


Let me start out by saying that this fashion blabbage was a bit of a lazy one!
     I've been super engrossed on a major region revamp lately, my own to be specific. Making a plan to change an entire region can be time and energy consuming, not to mention actually executing it with a group of people, so I will say that I have been dragging just a tiny bit! The project has been exciting and new in many ways, and its just been the focus of my life lately among a few other things!

That brings me to a few subjects that I've been pondering about, specifically about sharing things to you guys, especially on social media. Since the "technical death" of tumblr [*takes out her spiked stick to beat the decaying, dead horse*] I have literally been dying for a place to show a lot of my casual work and activities.
     As some of you know, that was the original launch of the Detached Enigma Blog, if you read my then and now challenge, as well as where I would show random images, video Vlogs, and give some light sharing of my life in second life on a daily basis, as well as things going on with me on the grid. I have sorta KINDA regained some of that with the new social media site Social VR, which has brought back to me something like a Facebook page, where I can express my everyday dealings, and I occasionally will put up the random cameo on my twitter page. Nothing however, has been as fulfilling as tumblr sadly. Besides it being all of the things I'm not on, the fickle, kinda lightly woven second life community on tumblr that enjoyed that work I did on tumblr is now scattered around the social media cosmos now.

     I've been tossing around doing a few things, including getting a second flickr page, that would just be some of my casual photography and everyday shutterbug content, as well as maybe finding another site to fully launch a casual blog [including this site] of the same kinda content. But I'm not even sure that people would even view or use them and it makes me hesitant to launch them. I don't get much feedback from my fans besides just seeing views, likes, and shares, so determining if it would be popular is kinda up in the air. I suppose with things like that its a matter if I really want to do it. I will admit that's why this fashion blabbage is called "Itching to share" because I really miss expressing that part of myself! I'm still on the fence however. I don't really know what to do.

      Anyways, I think I'm done talking or typing your ears/eyes off. I also wanted to show you some of my favorites from this weeks Fifty Linden Friday event! I hope you enjoy and you are having a great day guys! ♥♥♥ Thank you as usual for dealing with my blabbing.



Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yurin
Eyeshadow: Veechi - Spring Fling Shadow* at Uber
Earrings: e.marie // Nikki Hoop Earrings
Dress: -Pixicat- Blush.Dress - Salmon (FLF)
Shoes: REIGN.- KNOTTED BERKIN SANDALS- FLF



Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face 
Collar: Kibitz - Drew's kinky's collar
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  
Nails: Ascendant - Princess Rose Nails at Bloom


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts