Sweet Time

"Two birds on the window
Sunday morning limbo
I'm dancing in a bigger room

I got so accustomed
Sweeter words and discussions
My temper's cooling to blue

I put my trust in
To all this loving

No don't you do me wrong now
I'm finally fine now
I'm taking my sweet time...."


Headband: *LODE* Head Accessory - Wills [cream] *gacha*
Hair: Tableau Vivant // Donna hair at UBER
Earrings: Kibitz - Heart hoop at N21
Necklace: Kibitz - Heart chain necklace at N21
Outfit: neve outfit - flouncy at UBER
Shrimp: :::ChicChica::: Shrimp cocktail
Shoes: Pure Poison - Isa Bootsat UBER


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04 


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts