Effulgent Stars

 

“Under the purple sky,
effulgent stars,
in subdued moonlight,
surrounded by blinding darkness,
on dewed grass,
bare feet,

I'll kiss you,
I'll kiss you, to the testimony of
stars and skies.
I'll kiss you as such that love will erect
from the soil,
and coil around us,
and our clays would become one.”
Teufel Damon

Hat: Zibska [Lazy Sun] ~ Romey Deux Hat
Hair: OPALE . Tiropl Hair at FaMESHed
Earrings: (Yummy) 18 Hoop Earring Sets [Flat Large]
Necklace/Garters: RAWR! Masterpiece Collection at FaMESHed *Sponsored*
Dress/Belt: REED - LOREN at The Reborn Event *Sponsored*
Umbrella: AZOURY - She Loves the Rain at FaMESHed
Shoes: Marchese - Clau Heels

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page. or my new 2024 Basics Page 


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts