Better Now


"You probably think that you are better now
You only say that 'cause I'm not around.
You know I never meant to let you down
Woulda gave you anything, woulda gave you everything.

I promise, I swear to you
I'll be okay
You were only the love of my life.
I can't get this... outta my head..."


Hair: DOUX - Water hairstyle
Collar: : CULT : BABY GIRL at FaMESHed X
Top: _CandyDoll_ Annalee Top Wine at The Epiphany
Skirt: _CandyDoll_ Annalee Skirt at The Epiphany
Boots: Pure Poison - Beth Boots at Soiree


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts