Weight Of A Moment


"You make me feel
Some sort of way.
Never felt so much that it pains.
When I'm with you, and when you're away.
 
My thoughts are so incomplete.
I can't put my finger on this feeling.
I wanna call it love,
But I'm not convinced that is all it is.
 
I know someday,
I'll have to say goodbye.
I'm losing time;
All the moments that I get to share with you.
 
I feel the weight of a moment
Spent without you...."


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: KUNI - Kali (V2) at Kustom 9
Earrings: e.marie // Mercy Earrings at Equal 10
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Cake Pop Collection for Happy Weekend
Outfit [Choker, Dress, Panties, Socks, Shoes]: Lunar - Love at Equal 10


Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts