Take You Down

 
"You hit me one time,
Imagine my surprise.
You hit me two times,
You got yourself a fight.

I was a patsy,
You were a creep from the cheap seats.
Thinking that my little scratch was like your big victory,
See...but I'll take you down.

Go face your demons,
Check into treatment.
Go flee the country,
Go blame your daddy.
Just get far away from me.

Cause I'll take you down..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Olufemi
Eye Liners/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Queen of Hearts Collection at The Black Fair
Earrings: Astara - Glowing Stars Earrings
Choker: Kibitz - Lory's collar
Outfit [top, skirt, shoes]: [RnR] Swag Swag Outfit

Location: Lutz Of Templemore


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush


Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts