Keep Your Hands On Me

 
"Keep your hands on me.

I want to feel all your heat.
And keep your eyes on me.
Do you like what you see?

Close your mouth, don't speak,
Do not say another thing.
And leave it all to me.
Then you'll see what it means.

Cause nothing ever stays
The same, and I feel insane.
We gotta deal with the constant reminder,
That everything must change.

Don't you stop it now.
I got you under my spell.

Keep your hands on me..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Wasabi // Rae Hair at UBER
Necklace: Kibitz - Pauline's necklace
Outfit [Dress/Stockings]: Envious - Forever 

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Veechi - Nose Freckles + Blush
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Sweet Escape Collection at Cosmopolitan

Body Details:

Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts