The Things That You Hide

"You never say what you mean.
Now, I think it is time to come clean
I can see you been lost in your dreams.
Open up. Bring me in to the scene 

Tell me the thing that you want.
If you need it, then you got it. I won't deny it
Tell me the things that you hide. C'mon and share it.
I know I can bare it. I'm sure we can repair it

I'm not trying to be pryin' tell me if I should stop..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: TRUTH Oasis
Eye Shadow: IDTTY FACES - Dirty Babe Collection at Cosmopolitan
Necklace: e.marie // Gloria Necklace
Top: -Pixicat- Aerial Top
Skirt: Cynful Keeper Skirt
Shoes: [Gos] JAdore Cloth Pumps - Leopard

Location: Home [Ginger Hutch]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Kibitz - Merylin bindi
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Heavy Freckles
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears
 

Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts