More Than That

"Everything I dreamt of came true.
I don't want it to change.
Everything I dreamt up of you.
You were more than that, babe.

I know my friends are tired of hearing 'bout you.
But the truth is you do more than most of them.
And that's before all the affection you give to me.
Take it all away, you're still my closest friend.

You're more than a lover to me.

We've been through the worst of the weather,
And now the sky is free for us to fly.
We both benefit from our creation,
Giving up on us would be my greatest sin..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Tainy hairstyle 
Eye Shadow: Veechi - Bella Liner at N21
Top: RIOT / Indigo Crop Top at UBER
Jeans: RIOT / Indigo Ultra Flares at UBER
Shoes: [Gos] Irina Pointed Zip Heels

Location: Private Platform



Previously Blogged:

Bindi: :: SAGA :: Twin Moon Face Jewel [store currently closed]
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Ears: LOGO Ilvanya Elf Ears 
Marks: IDTTY Faces - Savage Marks
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers)  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Wow Effect Nails
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts