I Could Make You

"Irons in the fire moving on.
Torn apart and tired of it all.
Never the same.
Feel no glory.
Feel no pain.

I could make you want me, make you need me, make you mine.
I could make it holy, make it special, make it right.
I could make you want me, make you need me all the time.
I could make it holy, make it fine.

It's all worn out now.
But I never did wrong.
Did I ever do you wrong?

Following my feet until it's gone.
It's dead and gone....."

Hair: DOUX - Lana hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Tres Chic
Bindi: .:Avanti:. Muna Bindi
Choker: Kibitz - Savannah's choker
Top: RIOT / Blair Crop Top at Anthem
Jeans: RIOT / Bella Jeans
 
Backdrop: anxiety %surveillance
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Bedazzled Nose Ring at The Hell's Gate Event
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts