Real

"I hope you hold some pride in me.
Cuz some days I'm all spent I have nothing else inside of me.
I hope you gon side with me,
Told me you would ride with me,
Hope its not conditional; if it is enlighten me.
You know that I fought for us, if this shit don't take off  
I don't have no more flight in me.

You staring at me, I'm staring into space;
I'm staring at you, You staring into space;
I feel like we scared,
But won't say nothing.
Like we barely care.
I don't fake nothing; I still got the feels.

I been stuck here for some time I thought it was just a phase;
I'd die if you would leave, so I'm begging you to stay.
I'm here for all the sinks and the highlight reels,
You gon have to deal just to let you know I'm real with you...."

Hair: {Limerence} Clarissa hair at The Kinky Event
Earrings: November - Myami Diamond Earrings at The Kinky Event
Veil: Eudora3D Kara Head Mask
Top: -:zk:- Jasmine Bra at The Kinky Event
Bottoms: -:zk:- Jasmine Skirt at The Kinky Event
Armbands: (AMD) Creature Armbands 
 
Location: Private Platform

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Eye shadow: Veechi - Cider Shadow at N21
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing 
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts