Hide In The Moment

"Heavy stuck in the motion,
But we'll just keep it going
Trying to find where we stand.

Playing games like we're floating,
We may both be grown, but
You make me feel like a child.


Is this something worth saving?
I just can't seem to gauge it.
There's so much on my mind.

We could hide in the moment,
But I don't wanna be blind.


Its just the look in his eyes.

Maybe if I could just stop
Dreaming of him I'll be fine.

Invading my heart and my mind;
I don't know where to reside
I'm still on a borderline...." 


Headphones: [D/X] Rhythm Headphones - blush [Gacha]
Hair: DOUX - Jenna hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Dubai
Eye Liner: Veechi - Pop Liner
Jacket: Addams // Emilia Sporty Jacket
Top: Addams // Emilia Crop Top
Shorts: Addams // Emilia Sporty Shorts
Boots: Addams // Frida Dr Addams Boots 

Location: Baja Norte


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts