Feel Good

"Yeah, sometimes I need someone to pick me up
Overdose my mind with the things I love
Where my heart beats free


Will you take my hand in the middle of a crisis
Pull me close, show me, baby, where the light is
I'm scared of feelings I can't silence
But you make me feel good, I like it 


Yeah, I get over-overwhelmed
Maybe I just need a friend
Who never calls me crazy...."


Hair: AD - Magnolia
Earrings: e.marie // Elena Earrings
Outfit: [RnR] Swag The Rose Outfit [includes top, bottoms, necklace, armbands, shoes and bracelet]
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Drink: *Tentacio* summer drinks - Pink Lemonade at Kustom 9
 
Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts