Can't Make You

"You know you got me dreaming, got me ceiling dazed,
I’ve been fiening, eyes gleaming since I seen your face and
You know I’ll be around when you’re better babe.


Steady thinkin', heart is sinkin' when I’m in your space;
I’ve been patient, I’ve been waiting for you to embrace me.


I can’t make you fall in love with me.
If you feel it, it is meant to be..


I’ve been aching, I’ve been begging you to come my way
Kept my focus, I'm still hoping you’ll appreciate me.

Steady floatin', feelings potent, let me demonstrate.
I feel it comin' down, are you better babe?"


Hair: Wasabi // Venere Mesh Hair at The Hair Fair 2019
Necklace: Kibitz - Savannah's choker at Spellbound
Bodysuit: SAS - Karmell White DUO Jumpsuit at On9
 

Location: Home [The Ginger Hutch]

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewelry [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Nose Ring: November - Domie Nose Ring 
Rings: (Yummy) Galaxy Ring Set at Collabor88
Nails: ~GD~Mother of Nails (Dolletto)
Lip Ring: [ Conviction ] Bento Lip Piercing at The Anthem Event


Body Details: 
 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Body Freckles: Izzie's - Body Freckles II (Omega Appliers) 
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 4.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts