Royal

"I confess,
I'm a mess when you're not here.
I'm not complex.
Let me show you off, my dear and spoil you.
I know you've been waiting for a Queen, let me make you royal.
You know I don't need a thing.

And it all makes sense to my head.
You and me til' the very end.
And I know if I keep trying my best,
You and me will keep on holding hands.

And if you know, I'll never leave your side..."

Hair: DOUX - Nansi hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Tres Chic
Earrings: e.marie // Nikki Hoop Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Double heart necklace
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - End Game at The Man Cave
Top/Skirt: Seniha. Olana Set at Tres Chic
Shoes: [MODA] Lynda Platforms

Backdrop: MINIMAL - Cuba Building -5- Green [Gacha]
Plants: Various Mithral and Soy

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Bindi: Kibitz - Calicia headdress  
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Freya Full  
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Belleza
Hands: Belleza
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts