Push Me In The Water


"I thought it foolish
Before I went through it.
But now I've got more than
I know what to do with.
The wind in my hair, sand in your shoes
I'd stay right there, If I had to choose.
It feels like a dream, nah it just can't be true
Why should I wake up? I'll keep hitting snooze.


How'd I get so damn lucky?
I want this to go longer.

Don't care if I drown
Push me in the water.
I forgot to frown
Haven't since I saw ya.
Not afraid to drown
You just make me stronger
...."


Hair: DOUX - Ana hairstyle [Deluxe Version] at Tres Chic
Earrings: Kibitz - Nermia hoops
Jacket: .:villena:. - Crop Denim Jacket
Dress: Seniha. Elisa Dress at The Access Event
Shoes: REIGN.- Hilton Pumps

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR
 
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts