Never Leave My Mind


"You took away my color
Reminded me of summer, tangled up in covers
Can’t enjoy the morning sun
You came without a warning
I should've seen the caution signs
Disrupted all the peace and brought me to my knees
And now you never leave my mind

Roses are red...
And I wish I could see them bloom,
But all I see is orange hues...
And all I do is think of you.

Now you’re stuck in my head,
And I wish I could sing the blues.
But all I sing are orange tunes,
And all I do is think of you...."

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Aimy Hair
Outfit: [RnR] Swag  GiddyUp Go Outfit *Includes hat, necklace, armbands, top, shorts, and boots. Omega applier panties are included in outfit.*
Location: Lutz City of Templemore

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR

Comments

Popular Blog Posts