I Can't Go Back



"Don't move a muscle.
The light is kissing your face,
I can't seem to look away.
Come here, come closer,
I could stay here with you all day.
You're a summer holiday.

This just ain't no ordinary thing we have,
I can't go back.
Upward through the ceiling into outer space.
All I can say is
You're my favorite kinda lovin.

You keep my head spinning,
I can't understand it.
It's our private planet.
Pushing past all the limits.
I hate to admit it,
I can't shake this feeling...."

Hair: .ploom. Sharla [now Doe]
Flowers [in hair]: *LODE* Head Accesory - Camilla Wreath Wild Tulips  [violet] at Shiny Shabby
EyeShadow: Veechi - Lush Shadow
Earrings/Necklace: -Desmonia- Martini Jewelry Set 
Nose ring: November - Essential Nose Ring - Heart at The Level Event
Dress: Seniha. Alaia Dress at UBER
Shoes: Pure Poison - Flower Sandals at UBER
 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. VIP Photo Booth - Minimal (Slushie Reflective)
Plants: Various Mithral, hive and Dust bunny

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set


Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter   
Pixel VR
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts