Get High On


"I've thought about this life from all the angles
Feels like a million ways.
I know I had to know your name.
I remember being glad you came.

You're the kinda love I could get high on.

Never had someone I could rely on
Baby you
Captivated from across the room
You're all I love.

But I'm still afraid.
Baby will you comfort me?
I'll let you hold my shame.
Will you help me find my way?
Cause you're the kinda love I can get high on.


You're all I love..."

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Christel Hair
Top/Dress: Beaut L'Afrique Prism Dress [Bugs Bunny]
Leggings: RIOT / Tempest Spiked Leggings
Shoes: REIGN.- RACHEL HEELS

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Good Form (Limited)

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery 
Makeup: . MILA . April Cosmetics for The Catwa Powder Pack
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Nails: [Dreamlight] "Taylola" Bento Nails
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Rings/Hand Jewelry: **RE** Quinn Rings Set at FaMESHed 


Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: Slink Hands - Dynamic
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts