Better They Taste


"Every tomorrow I wake up and pray I won't be
'Caught in the sugar, your sour, your salty, your sweet
I'm starving, so give it to me
You know the worse they are the better they'll be

All my cravings come at me
This ain't love, it's sacrifice
Oh my God, I can't behave
The worse they are the better they taste

One little bite couldn't hurt, right?
I'ma get what I deserve, right?"



 
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Yurin at Kustom 9
Top: .:villena:. - Ruffled V Crop at Kustom 9
Shorts: .:villena:. - Ripped Bermuda Shorts at Kustom 9
Shoes: Pure Poison - Carrie Ankle Boots at Kustom 9

Furniture: [Con.] Sylvia Outdoor Kitchen set


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04  
Vape: :::SOLE::: SA - cigaret ENTA at Equal10

Body Details: 
 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts