When it's bad, I'm crazy




You said you heard me, what did I say?
Next time you swerve me, that's your last play, that you'll ever make
Tell you get out my face but I want you to stay
Want to forget you, but I can't...
 


Hair: bonbon - mina hair
Earrings: -SU!- Safety Pin Earrings
Necklace: Kibitz - Pheo necklace
Jacket: [Cynful] Cropped Bomberjacket
Tattoo: Izzie's - Metallic Lunar Tattoo
Jeans: RIOT / Lyanna Torn Jeans at FaMESHed
Shoes: FLite. Lowtop Ducks 


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Comments

Popular Blog Posts