Face Towards The Moon

 

“And then I feel as if I'm witnessing a miracle, as ever so slowly she raises her face towards the moon. I watch her drink in the sight, sensing the flood of memories she's unleashed and wanting nothing more than to let her know I'm here. But instead I stay where I am and stare up at the moon as well. And for the briefest instant, it almost feels like we're together again.”
Nicholas Sparks

Hair: [monso] Lucy Hair
Eye Shadow: Jack Spoon. Midnight Mirror Metallic Shadows at The Fifty
Tattoo: Effervescence - Ejiro Body Paint from Dubai
Earrings: (Yummy) CyberWave Earring Collection [Cosmic Star] at The Warehouse Sale
Dress: .QueenZ. Venus at Collabor88 *Sponsored*
On Hands: V/.VoluptasVirtualis - [Thelos] 1.1 at The Warehouse Sale
Wings: CUREMORE // StellarSeraphine Attire from The Magical Fair
Cards: CUREMORE // StellarSeraphine Attire - HALO from The Magical Fair
Magical Aura: Quills & Curiosities - Cosmic Aura Set at The Warehouse Sale

Backdrop: Visera [LM not available] *BACKDROP* Sunroom of the Ocean

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page.


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts