Until I Get Enough


"Tender loving
It's one on one
Don't wanna rush it
Let's take it nice and slow, honey
Caress my body
And hold me tight
Don't let me go, baby
Until I get enough.

You know just what I want...." 


      Another collaborative blog with Urban Trendz and More! To grab up this post and any additional questions about the content of these images, please check out His flickr and blog!


Hair: DOUX - Ariana hairstyle
Bottoms from: #EMPIRE - ST - Bikini 1 - red [gacha item]



Previously Blogged:


Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Earrings: e.marie // Hoop Earrings

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts