Perfect Imperfections


"Love, all I wanna do is be the one to hold you down
Sit back, relax, or lay down, don't make a sound
For love
Tell me what you know you wouldn't do for love

'Cause I know who you are
Come right as you are
Let us let go of our transgressions
Give me your perfect imperfections
'Cause I want all your flaws..."


Hair: [monso] My Hair - Terri at Soiree
Bow: =Zenith=Spinning Bow Headband
Earrings: e.marie // Hoop Earrings
Glasses: Nerd Glasses [SVT*]
Top/Skirt: Seniha. Estella Set at Tres Chic
Shoes: N-core LANA


Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts