Nothing More

"So you want me to stay
When it’s just you and me, you call me your baby
Said you’ve been missing me lately, but still you’re not sure
Never won’t, be nothing more than what it is
Got my feelings on hold, give it all to yourself like I’m already yours
You abuse the fact that I adore the way that you make me feel

So this is me letting it go of you
Baby, I deserve better..."


 
Hair: [monso] My Hair - Ann
Outfit: RIOT / Femme Fatale Set - Hourglass [gacha - mixture of the red and white commons] at The Epiphany
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Shrug
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Cinch
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Panty
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Pumps
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Stocking
    *RIOT / Femme Fatale Top

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Earrings: e.marie // Hoop Earrings
Collar: : CULT : BABY GIRL at FaMESHed X
Body Details: 
Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                     Social VR
Pinterest                            Twitter  
 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts