Late At Night




"Let me teach you baby
My everything
I’ll leave it in your heart
So the dance doesn’t end

Killing me softly
When I feel so lonely
Let me love you baby
You are so lovely...."


Hair: .Entwined. Laurel
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - High Roller at Men's Only Monthly
Outfit: RIOT / Femme Fatale Set - Gold -VIP at The Epiphany
            RIOT / Femme Fatale Top
            RIOT / Femme Fatale Cinch
            RIOT / Femme Fatale Panty
            RIOT / Femme Fatale Stocking 

            RIOT / Femme Fatale Pumps

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04
Tattoo: IDTTY Body Shop - Broken Promise at Hipster Men

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                    
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts