Hug Me Tight


"Hug me tight, Let me wrap my arms around your neck
When we lock eyes, kiss my lips
Your eyes bury into the back of my neck
It feels like time has stopped, I want to keep holding you

Don’t be nervous, trust me
When we lock eyes
Hug me..." 

Hair: little bones. Divinity
Earrings: .random.Matter. - Kwan Earrings at Collabor88
Outfit: Seniha. Yngris Set at Cosmopolitan
Shoes: [Co57] Khloe Pump Golden CLR

Previously Blogged:

Face Jewerly [bindi/nosering]: ^^Swallow^^ Princess Face Jewellery
Freckles: Insol: Facial freckles: whole face
Lip ring: CODE-5 [ Pamerale ] FEMALE V0.04

Body Details:

Mesh Body: Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears: LOGO Expressive Elf Ears - Bento Edition v1.0
Feet: Slink
Hands: -VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM-V.1FINAL
Head: Catwa bento 3.0

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                    
Pinterest                            Twitter  

Comments

Popular Blog Posts