6am




Darkness falls and the sun shines on us
But I'm not ashamed
Enjoy me as if you were looking at art
Yeah I'm not ashamed, keep your eyes on me.

Everything is here baby everything you want
Everything that was in the dark
It's spreading out before your eyes.
I can assure you, I'm not stupid at all.

So don't you want me
I want you to touch me
Show me
Talk to me
Keep me in your hands...                                                                                        

   Back with another collaborative blog with Sir Quan of Urban Trendz and more! As usual with these collabs, please head over to his posts [1-2-3] for details and links to these poses and other details! ♥


Hair: Navy+Copper - Ellyn at FaMESHed
Lingerie: Dhoma - Coralie Lingerie at Cosmopolitan

Comments

Popular Blog Posts