Holiday Haitus




Well, it’s the season for vacations!
So my blog will be a bit bare between December 22 - January 2nd for the most part, as the first life takes me away for the winter festivities.
If I get any time in-between, I’ll squeeze in some blog work when I can, but some of this time will be done traveling, so I won’t be able to!
So this will probably be my last blog post for a while [unless I get one in tomorrow morning before I head off]!
Happy Holidays everyone. ♥♥♥♥



Hair: [RA] Loren Hair at Shiny Shabby
Lipstick: -SU!- Agatha Lipstick at Shiny Shabby
Top: [AB] Sorbet Top at Shiny Shabby
Shorts: Blueberry - Kiki - Shorts
Shoes: REIGN.- Arianna Sneakers - Slipped On from Reign 12 days of Reignmas group gifts [Day 7]
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Nightclub Stairwell SKYBOX/BACKDROP - Shiny Shabby

Previously Blogged:

Bindi: {VINCUE} Sticky+Jewel v.2
Rings: Kibitz - Rae rings - gold
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - Rising Sun at The Kinky Event

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Google                                      Second Book
My Social Life                           Pinterest
Sister Blog

Comments

Popular Blog Posts