A Single Hour

 

“Each night I lie and dream about the one
Who kissed me and awakened my desire
I spent a single hour with him alone
And since that hour, my days are flayed with fire.”
L.J. Smith

Hair: WINGS-HAIR-EF0908 at Collabor88
Eye Shadow: Jack Spoon. Corine Star Eyeshadow
Earrings: (Yummy) 18 Hoop Earring Set [Thin Large]
Necklace: RAWR! Conviction Necklace *Sponsored*
Top/Shorts/Boots: SCANDALIZE - LUST *Sponsored*
Drink: :::ChicChica::: S'mores Old Fashioned at Collabor88
Belly Ring: **RE** Delice Belly Piercing - Celestial at FaMESHed

Backdrop: Amadeus - Tiled tunnel - Backdrop !PBR Only!

Location: Studio ♥

See something that isn't listed? Try my Basics Page. or my new 2024 Basics Page 
Find me on PrimFeed

Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts