Follow You To Any Place

 


"We've been doin' all this late night talkin'
'Bout anythin' you want until the mornin'Now you're in my lifeI can't get you off my mind.
 
I've never been a fan of changeBut I'd follow you to any placeIf it's Hollywood or Bishopsgate
I'm coming too
 
Can't get you off my mind I won't even try..."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Stealthic - Secret at Kustom 9
Necklace: (Yummy) Alexis Necklace & Body Chain [updated for REBORN]
Top: RIOT / Mara Off-Shoulder Sweater at Equal 10 *Sponsored*
Panties: .STOIC. KIYOKO PANTIES
Nails: ~GD~Crowned Doll (Baddie Claws) for So Kawaii Sundays *Sponsored*


Location: Home


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Rekt Royalty - Shay
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X
Lashes:Void & Minttea - Flutter Lashes




Body Details:

Mesh Body: Ebody Reborn  
Feet: Ebody
Hands: Ebody
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts