“It's like I am inside this ethereal sphere wherein exists no logic, no
reasoning, no typicality, no explanations, no realism, no comparisons,
nothing ordinary, and no normalcy. And then if you are to understand me,
you have to step into my realm and leave all of those things behind.
I'm not typical. I'm not ordinary. And I'm not normal. And I never will
be . So I don't see the point of waking up in the morning and wishing
to be so.”
―
C. JoyBell C.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: $$$//F.Q.// COCO
Crown: .random.Matter. - Amicus Halo
Halo: Emotional Circus - Empress Flower Halo
Outfit [Headband/Dress/Armbands/Rope belt/Panties]: Off-Havoc . Ambrosia Set at Tres Chic *Sponsored*
Body Chain w/cuffs: V/. VoluptasVirtualis -[Chainy] at The Kinky Event
Heart [chest]w/symbol: .ET. Unseelie Pulsing Heart
Earrings: e.marie // Eleana Earrings
Nails: ~GD~Cutie Boo(Baddie Claws) *Sponsored*
Toes: ~GD~Cutie Boo(Square Pedi) *Sponsored*
Shoes: Pure Poison - Kaylee Sandals
Ethereal God: Mateo Canon
Location: Studio ♥
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush BOM for EVO X
Body Details:
Mesh Body: Ebody Reborn
Feet: Ebody
Hands: Ebody
Head: Lelutka
Social Media:
Facebook Flickr
Pinterest Twitter
Comments
Post a Comment