Cool Summer

 


"Take me down into your paradise,
Don't be scared, 'cause I'm your body type.
Just something that we wanna try,
'Cause you and I, we're cool for the summer.

Tell me if I won, if I did, what's my prize?
I just wanna play with you too.
Even if they judge, fuck it, I'll do the time,
I just wanna have some fun with you..."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: $$$P.L.// Justice Braids
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Rush Hour Collection *Sponsored*
Glasses: * SORGO - RIOD Shades
Earrings: e.marie // Veronica Earrings
Necklace: (Yummy) Allie Layered Necklace Set
Outfit: Havoc . Dollie Jean Bodysuit at Tres Chic *Sponsored*
Drink: Tredente // Sinoc Slushies at Cake Day
Shoes: N-core GISELLE

Location: The Platform


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X

 


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Ebody Reborn  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Spell Shine
Nails: Ebody 
Feet: Ebody
Hands: Ebody
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts