Sunshine


"Aw, sunshine,
I wanna bathe in your light,
All-day and all night.
Aw, sunshine,
If you threw it in the air,
I couldn't help but stare.

'Cause I wanna know,
How deep we can go,
'Cause I feel your energy,
I find inner peace when I'm
Sunbathing in your waters....."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] Nimoe Hair
Eyeshadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Love Scar Collection at Access
Necklace: (Yummy) Dainty Layered Necklace Set at The Fifty
Outfit [Cardigan, Top, Skirt]: {HIME*DREAM} Mira Outfit
Shoes: [Gos] Catherine Zipped Pumps

Location: The Studio


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X



Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts