Butterflies

 


"Oh my god, I think that I could be your Aphrodite.
Kissin’ me is sweeter than an ice cream.
Open up your mouth and take it nicely,

Every time you come around, butterflies.

Oh my god, there’s no inhibition when I hold ya.
Got me seein’ colors like we’re over,
We don’t need to fight our human nature.

Every time you come around, butterflies....."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Foxy - Crush Hair at Kustom 9
Eye Liner: .MILA. Pretty Rich Eyeshadow
Lipstick from: IDTTY FACES - Cruise Party Collection
at The Fetish Fair
Earrings:
e.marie // Ambra Earrings
Outfit [Top/Skirt/Shoes]: Scandalize. Zarihas

Location: The Studio


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X



Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts