It Can't Be Hard

 


"When it feels this good, it can't be hard to get to heaven;
Am I really such a bad girl if I keep sinnin' for you?
Let the devil drive my car while we make love in the back.

Lucky me,
There's an angel in my bed, asleep.
Get reminded every time I see those closed eyelashes.

Lucky day,
It's medicine to hear you say
That I'm enough.

 Am I really such a bad girl if I keep sinnin' for you?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] Tsuyu2 Hair at Kustom 9
Lipstick: Cosmetize / "Shh" Collection at Tres Chic
Outfit [top, shorts, shoes]: SCANDALIZE. Rebeca.

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Personal Studio]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts