And I Mean it

 


"Guess its time to start the music now,
Then let's kiss inside the sunlit lounge.
At the end of the day I just want to hold you,
At the end of the day I just want to go home
With you.

In my passenger seat, swear I saw you
Suck the air through your teeth.
And when we get home I want you to hold me,
Do you ever wonder if we're a family,

I love you, and I mean it....."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Yeji hairstyle at The HongDae Event
Earrings: e.marie // Ambra Earrings
Lipstick: Tutti Belli - 'Piece Of Me'
Dress: roslyn. londyn dress at N21
Sweater: Cynful Hilly's Cardigan Set
Shoes: [Gos] Tiana Chain-Link Sandals for FaMESHed

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X
Band-Aids: bonbon - band aids


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts