Upfront


"I like trouble.
Cause some things ain't the way they seem.
I like upfront.
Some sit quiet like I do not understand.
I wonder if you confess without this shame,
Don't you worry name on names....

Trouble comes and trouble,
It goes away.
I like trouble, trouble likes me and
No more puzzles I just wanna be free.

Cause some things ain't the way they seem,
I like upfront..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: Foxy - Lucid Hair
Eye Shadow: IDTTY FACES - New Trend Collection for Happy Weekend
Lipstick: [ LEPUNK ] Desna Lipgloss at The ORSY event
Earrings: :ANDORE: - :ear-acc: - [Female] - Soma at Anthem
Basketball: [SINCHIxGRAVEYARD] Original Basketball (Animated)
Top: [MERCH] Holly Jacket
Shorts: [MERCH] Holly Shorts
Socks: Luxuria -  Autumn/Winter 22 Knee High Socks
Shoes: REIGN.- Off Balance

Location: The Ginger Hutch [home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

Comments

Popular Blog Posts