Let The Guns Blow

 

"I like to fight a little dirty,
If I opened up and caved in, would you hurt me, baby?
I've been existing like an alien, a refugee, an outsider.
You the first one in a long time made my heart beat;
Made my stomach drop with desire.

I need a little bit of trust from you.
Or we can let the guns blow,
Run from you.
Or we can let the war start
For us two...."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: [monso] Sunmi Hair at Kustom 9
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Little Rebel Collection ♠♠♠♠♠
Earrings: *PKC* LeL EVO X Elf Rock Earrings
Necklace: (Yummy) Tuca Neckace at Kustom 9
Top/Shorts: Pure Poison - Milla Outfit at Kustom 9
Beer: :::ChicChica::: Corova with lime
Shoes/Socks: [Enchante'] - Jacey Sneakers and Eydis Socks at Kustom 9

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts