Everything That We Said

 

"We've been off, way off track,
You don't hit me back when I need you.
What, you gon' make me beg?
I'd get on my knees if that'd please you.

I've been waiting all day,
Got me all in my head.
Evеrything that we said.
Are you wasting my time?

This ain't no fun,
You love the back and forth.
Never back your chat with your actions.
You ain't gon' find, another like me, babe.
Show me a sign that you could be mine, I'm looking for a little leeway..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Sophie hairstyle at Equal 10
Eye shadow: Veechi - Astro Liner for the FLF Birthday Bash August 13th
Earrings: e.marie // Illaria Earrings at Equal 10
Necklace: Kibitz - Naelie's necklace at Equal 10
Outfit:
AsteroidBox. Kyla Jacket & Bodysuit at Equal 10
Boots from: N-core NATASHA

Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Executive Club

Location: The Ginger Hutch [Home studio]


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Ascendant - Viper Nails
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter


Comments

Popular Blog Posts