By Your Side

 

"I'm sitting all alone,
I'm losing my mind.
I'm wondering if she's on your mind.
Losing track of time..

I don't usually do this,
But baby tell me that you like me, then prove it.
Tell me you're mine.
I'm so stuck and I need you to pull me back out;
and maybe I'll stop having doubts.

If you keep playing these games with me,
Something tells me I'll go crazy.
It don't make no sense.

And I'm wondering if she's by your side...."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hair: DOUX - Dua hairstyle
Headpiece: *LODE* Head Accessory - Nigella Wreath [white] at Shiny Shabby
Bindi: Kibitz - Eliana's bindi
Eye Shadow/Lipstick: IDTTY FACES - Hotel Room Collection at The Kinky Event
Necklace: Kibitz - Eliana's necklace
Top: RIOT / Kira Crop Top [fatpack version] at UBER
Jeans: RIOT / Kira Tied-Back Flares at UBER
Belly Ring: - Secrets - Maya Piercing Set

Location: Baja Coast


Previously Blogged:

Bindi: Lenore- Luna Face Tattoo
Eye: .euphoric ~Beverly Eyes  Applier ~ 
Freckles: Izzie's - Freckles (LeLutka Evo X)
Tattoo: Mimmi Collection #Love Words Tattoo
Blush: Autumn Shapes-Red nose & Blush  BOM  for EVO X


Body Details:

Mesh Body: Legacy Mesh Body  
Body/skin effects: THIS IS WRONG Folk Materials Shine
Nails: Legacy 
Feet: Legacy
Hands: Legacy
Head: Lelutka


Social Media:

Facebook                                 Flickr
Pinterest                            Twitter

 

Comments

Popular Blog Posts